Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Is Paula Abdul a Calvinist?

The face of providence has been frowning on Paula Abdul.

Paula Abdul broke her nose over the weekend after she fell while trying to avoid stepping on her Chihuahua, her publicist said Monday.

Abdul was recovering from the mishap and will appear on ‘American Idol’ Tuesday and its season finale Wednesday, publicist David Brokaw said.

‘She’s a little sore, but is doing fine,’ he said.

As distressing as this news is, what piqued my interest was this...

Abdul told the syndicated entertainment TV show “Extra” she tore cartilage in her nose and fractured her toe.

“I took a nasty fall ... trying not to hurt my dog. I bruised myself on my arm ... my chest, my waist all the way down to my hip. All from my little chubby Tulip,” Abdul said.

See...it must be true...Why else would she name her dog Tulip?

It’s late...

No comments: